How To Complaint Against Wrong E Challan

How To Complaint Against Wrong E Challan



Don’t submit challan and in the court claim the trial and prove that you are innocent. second way is don’t let wrong challan to happen let police know that you know law . letme give you a illustration According to Motor vehicle Act. Who can challa…


7/8/2020  · The traffic police have been receiving several complaints about having wrongly issued an e – challan or that the fine has been paid already but the e – challan .


You can ask police to drop e-challan charges – The Hindu, Traffic police putting wrong challan with huge fines what to do – FREE …


You can ask police to drop e-challan charges – The Hindu, More citizens complain of incorrect e-challans, 11/14/2019  · Wrong E – Challan Complain Online In Hindi : ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?-????? ??? ??, ?? ??????? ????? ?? ???????? ??????? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ??????? ????? ???? ?????? ?? 72 ????? ?? …


11/14/2019  · ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ??? ??, ?? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?-????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ???? …


As per my e – challan complaint i was posted a wrong date, it was 30/01/2018 so please consider my mistake. Complaint Status [Apr 28, 2020] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint .


1/15/2014  · File a complaint with the traffic police and ask them to drop the ‘charge’. There are reports of errors creeping in in the e-challan, mainly due to the lack of clarity in .


10/15/2020  · Subject: Non-confirmation of E – challan payment My Name: Subir Jhaveri My City: Ahmedabad My State: Gujarat My Complaint Against : Ahmedabad Traffic Police Complaint Category: Government Employees Claim Amount (Approx.): 1225.56 My Complaint Description: I made payment for car number GJ 01 RH 1054 for Rs 1200 using my credit card, while for my …

Advertiser